- Full HD video stream
- H.264 or MPEG-4 compression standard
- 30fr/s frame rate
Intrinsically safe CCTV video camera designed to transmit colour images in real time from high explosion-risk areas.
Group I (ATEX classification): allows operations in confined spaces with methane concentrations
Group II: allows operations in zone 0
Image can be displayed directly in network browser IE 6.0 (or newer) or with any software dealing with RTP/RTCP streams. Video camera allows settings of video stream in scope of image quality, shutter speed, video stream flow, frame type, compression ratio etc. It is equipped with functions such as movement detection or face recognition.
The camera’s lens has automatically adjustable aperture, depending on the intensity of the light. A sensor switches automatically to black/white mode when light is too scarce. The camera has integrated LED illuminator.
- 12V DV intrinsically safe power supply
- Power cord inserted through M16 cable gland.
- Fibre optics 100Base-FX interface for providing video stream
- Fibre optics inserted through M20 cable gland
- Additional analog CVBS signal.
- Shock resistant camera IP65 housing
- Two-axis position adjustment with the handle.