- Nominal compressed air pressure 7 Bar
- Compressor air flow 7.000 lt/min
- Noisel level 76 dBA
- Operating temperature -10°C ÷ 80°C
- Max vacuum -75 (kPa) / -0,75 (Bar)
- Suction Air Flow 2.000 m³/h
- Air Speede inside suction hose 4" 70 m/s -- 250 km/h
- Compressor connection Nr. 1x1-1/2"
- Diameter of suction pipe 100 mm/4"
- Total filtering surface 7,5 m²
- Lenght 1600 mm / 5,25 ft
- Width 900 mm / 2,95 ft
- Height 1300 mm / 4,27 ft
AIR DIGGER is a mini excavator which uses vacuum technology and compressed air with a special multi-stage vacuum pump. It is mounted on a rubber dumper trucks or trucks or a pick-up.
AIR DIGGER is the perfect solution for safe excavations in explosion-risk areas and in confined spaces in the presence of gas pipes, water pipes, mains electricity, telephone networks and other underground non-removable pipes.
The material is sucked through a 4" pipe and is collected inside a case with a capacity of 1000 lt. The air passes then through another case, through a filter and is blown back into the environment.
AIR DIGGER can suck many types of materials, such as steel flakes, earth, stones, sand, chips of various kinds, mud, etc..;
Not having an internal combustion engine or mechanical parts in motion, the air filter can be cleaned occasionally (depending on the degree of use and on the type of sucked material). The pre-filter should be cleaned using compressed air before and after each use.
- Safe operation in Gas/Dust explosion-risk areas
- Very quick Return on investment
- High degree of vacuum / under pressure
- High volume of aspirated material
- High strength to penetrate the ground
- Easy to transport and to move
- Low maintenance requirements
- Low noise level
- No harmful emissions into the environment
- No interruption of services (water, gas, electricity) during digging operations